Table Of Contents
1. All work onsite or offsite performed by Fugen Business I.T. Solutions, it employees and management cannot be held liable or responsible for any loss of:
d) PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. Fugen Business I.T. Solutions will try its utmost to preserve any and or information confidential to the client.
3. Fugen Business I.T. Solutions holds all rights to use and disclose information in a court of law if required by a supreme court.
4. All items (Hardware, Software or any development) sold by Fugen Business I.T. Solutions remains the property of Fugen Business I.T. Solutions until fully paid for by the respected client.
5. Fugen Business I.T. Solutions holds the right to cancel any job requested by the client within valid reasons.
All rights reserved by Fugen Business I.T. Solutions.
1. All Quotes presented by Fugen Business I.T. Solutions are valid for 48 Hours.
2. Fugen Business I.T. Solutions Holds the right to change pricing of the quotation without any notice if project modification to original quotation has been implemented.
4.All invoices are "Due on receipt" and must be paid in full by the date of invoice presentation unless prior arrangements have been made between the Directors of Fugen Business I.T. Solutions and the client.
5. Fugen Business I.T. Solutions is not VAT registered. Fugen Business I.T. Solutions do not charge VAT on invoices or quotes.
6. Accepted Payment methods are:
7. Payment methods not accepted:
b) Credit Card
8. Deposits are non-refundable once work has commenced by Fugen Business I.T. Solutions.
1. Fugen Business IT Solutions invoices are all strictly C.O.D.
2. Late payment for any invoice not settled within/on the 30 days will be charged R 125.00 late payment penalty every consecutive month.
3. Fugen Business IT Solutions reserves the right to charge interest on late payments at the prime interest rate of South Africa + 5% compounded on a daily basis.
Interest fees do not apply to late payment fee.
4. Late Payments will cycle for a period of three (3) months from initial date of invoice whereby the amount owing will be handed over to a South African regulated collection agency.
5. Collection Fees imposed by 4. under Terms and Conditions: LATE OR NON-PAYMENT will be the responsibility of the client.
All rights reserved by Fugen Business I.T. Solutions.
You may only use this site to browse the content and make legitimate purchases. You shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchases. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without written permission from FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS . 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other applicable laws. Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for any purpose and non-infringement.
The owners of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
Warranty and/or repair claims for ALL FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS products must be returned in their original packaging and only covers manufactures defect. All defects caused due to "wear and tear" or damage caused by customer is not covered by FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS.
We reserve the right to:
1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Should we have stock available; orders will be dispatched within 24 hours once payment is and validated.
Should the product not be in stock, an email shall be sent providing an estimated delivery time. Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timorously; however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
When you make a purchase with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies paid in anyway agreed by FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. NO REFUNDS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER WILL BE ENTERTAINED. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website. Only cash payment at our offices or Internet EFT will be accepted. Orders paid for by cheque require a 14 day period for bank clearance, where after the order will be released. No credit card payments are accepted.
In South Africa Door 2 Door only or collection. Orders with a value exceeding ZAR2500.00 Excluding VAT will be shipped free of charge in South Africa only. Orders only ship once payment has been confirmed & cleared by bank. Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises. Normal delivery time takes 2-3 working days. Goods may be collected from our offices.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.
Refunds/returns Policy NO REFUNDS WILL BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase prior to delivery, you will be liable for a 15% handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase.
• The prices of goods DO NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY COSTS & EXCLUDE VAT.
• Please ask for delivery quote at time of placing order.
• Payment Options and Pricing.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rand’s (ZAR). FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products.
The total Invoice pricing will include the price of the purchase plus any VAT and shipping charges only if applicable. FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
• WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.
• EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) One of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions. You consent and understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS and hereby accept the terms and conditions. You undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should you be found to be in violation of this agreement, you understand that you will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by FUGEN BUSINESS IT SOLUTIONS for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against you.
• Company Name: Fugen Business IT Solutions
• Company registration no:
• VAT No:
• Physical address: 15 Galleon Crescent, Sun Valley, Cape Town, 7975
• Postal address: 15 Galleon Crescent, Sun Valley, Cape Town, 7975
• Phone number: 087 940 3472
• Fax number: 086 692 5224